The instrument measure the electrical resistance of concrete against the penetration of chloride according
to ASTM C1202 standard , based on the charge passing through the samples by applying 30 or 60Vdc on
both ends of concrete sample.
- Measure up to 4 samples with separate selectable operation( 6 channels is available upon request)
- Indication for Applied Volt and measures current.
- Protection against short circuit.
- Ending the test if very high chloride penetration is detected.
- User Friendly PC software ( Dragon 1300 ).
- Rugged design.
- USB connection to PC/Laptop , no special interface required.
- Fine adjustment for applied DC volt.
- Indication for short circuit.
- Supply 220Vac 50Hz
- Applied Voltage 30/60Vdc
- Applied Voltage indication
- Short circuit protection
- Indication for short circuit
- Number of channels 4
- Separate channels operation
- Exporting Measurements to file
- Dimension (WxHxD)mm 350x150x510