4-column testing machine for Blocs & Cylinders
The QC/LC (with Four Columns & Long Stroke) is suited for laboratories which need to test cylinders as well as blocks and generally need to use heavy wedges, often difficult to center, to get the right height position.
Our QC/LC frames have a 200mm stroke jack, wich allows tests on blocks as well as on cylinders, without the use of wedges, and hence without any adjustment and waste of time to realise on test to another.
Also, this frame is extremely particulièrement rigid, and the 4-column body structure permits the path of high dimension platens (width 310mm on the 2000 kN machine and up to a width of 410 mm on the 3000 kN machine). It also gives a remarkable ergonomic working conditions : the height of the lower platen (980 mm on the 2000 kN m and 1050 mm on the 3000 kN machine) offers to the user perfectly comfortable working conditions, limiting back aches problems.
The ergonomy of the frame was also studied carrefuly by confining the test chamber with stainless-steel protection webs, with transparent housing around the testing area, and even with a rotary flyover to guide the remains towards a bucket positionned at the foot of the machine.
Finally, the QC/LC compression press is really the ideal machine for laboratories which have to perform various tests : cylinders, cubes, blocks, pavements, and so on. We pay extreme carefullness for ergonomy when we design our machines : this offers for the user a real return on investment réel : time saving with the Long Stroke (ne noeed for wedges), cleaning time saving (remains are confined in one area), fewer back aches problems (ergonomic working height).
With these technical advantages, and the exctraordinary frames robustness, the productivity of the laboratory assistant is guaranteed for many years !!!
- Hight rigidity frame Class 0,5
- Designed accordingly to the Europeans standards
- 4-column frame entirely machined, controlled by footmeter
- Hardened steel ball joints, teflon coated, for an optimum distribution of the burden
- Hardened steel platens – Hardness > 58 HRC
- Height test chamber : 340 mm
- Ergonomic working height: > 980 mm
- Transparent and flexible housing of the testing area
- Stainless-steel rotary flyover for guiding the remains
- Ball joint : composite joints with low friction et bronze quiding, stroke 200 mm
- Mechanical centering device for a quick and precise positioning of the sample
- Stainless-steel protection door with an automatic security sensor
- Openwork legs designed for easy handling with forklift truck